Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

In whch I have the flu.

That's right. i have the flu. WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, and then tomorrow, I am lead character in the play, and we are preforming for the elementary (My little brother.) and my school (all my friends.) WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have to preform!!!!!! Oh, and then opening night is the 6th, two days from now. and my birthday is December 6th. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Why!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! That exact same thing happened to me during ninth grade! You just gotta tough it out! Hope everything goes okay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really hopeing I get better. Stress might not be good for someone with the flu...

    ReplyDelete