Search This Blog

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Winner winner chicken dinner

I WON A CONTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
010101010101010100100111101001
 http://the-oc-consortium.deviantart.com/journal/And-the-winners-are-359400374
MWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So yeah, go check that out. Tis proof.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddddddd........
the thing that won the contest.  http://the-oc-consortium.deviantart.com/art/Scarlet-357944726
Go check both of them out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 And feel free to congraduate me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SSSSSSSSSSSSSQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. OMPUMPERMELONS CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow congratulations!!!!!! Did you win anything?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! The person leading the contest is going to draw me a picture of Emily! So excited!

      Delete
  3. I have a question though, why did you choose to call it Scarlet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't really know. It just seemed to fit. I was walking to my voice lessons, and I was trying to think of a title, and then I thought Scarlet, and it somehow just fit.

      Delete