Search This Blog

Thursday, November 28, 2013

NaNoWriMo

I FINISHED. NOT EVEN KIDDING
I think I've gone in to shock. I wrote 50,000 words in a month. I wrote a book, in a month.

So yep, that loud noise you heard a while ago was my brain exploding.

So, in other news, tis time to span you with some lovely picture.

 So, this one is actually related to previous topic. This is Angie, Jess's kid sister.She's the first one to die and the second to get resurrected. (Besides, of course, Stitch and all who make her up)
 So, if the other one was from Stitches, this one is not. (That didn't make sense, ignore it) This is (from left to right) Crow, Emily, Zane, and Rose. From Endron, here's the crew in Halloween costumes because YANA.
Oh, and this is Stitch. I may have posted this before but whatever. I'm still not happy with how the mermaid eye turned out, but it is still a pretty epic picture regardless.

So yep. That has been my life lately. I've probabally watched more youtube videas this month than any other time of the year, and I could spam you with those too, but I'm afraid I'm too lazy to look them all my dear invisible followers.
Endron out.

No comments:

Post a Comment