Search This Blog

Saturday, February 22, 2014

And this is how i died.
Jess knew the others were asleep. It was strange, the way their mind worked, some parts awake and some parts asleep, all at the same time. As long as she didn't move around too much Stacy, Lyn, and Iris would stay fast asleep.

And Mike probably would too.

She would never admit it to anyone, but she kind of had a crush on the devil boy. He was a dork, sure, but he was sort of cute, and he was edgy enough to make up for it. How many people could truthfully say that they lived in hell?

And she was sort of freaking out, as he was right next to her.

Lazily, she flopped over, without disturbing the others. Their dreams were a little funky for a minute, but it wasn't too bad at all. Jess looked at the dark shadow that was Mike and had a few little dreams of her own. But she stayed awake.

Jess was brave. It was on principle and it was actual bravery. She almost never ran from anything, unless it was a least ten times bigger than her or smelled really, really bad. So naturally, she was inclined to do something daring. Tentatively, she reached out and touched Mike's chest.

He didn't wake, not even when she began to gently move her hand back and forth, feeling the muscles underneath his shirt.

"Oh goodliness, I had no idea he was hot too," she said, the words hissing into the night air. She continued rubbing his chest, in a state of ecstasy. "He needs to take of that sweatshirt more often."

"Um.. what... what are you doing?"

Stitch's eyes flew open an her hand froze. "Er..."

Mike gently pushed her hand of his chest. And coughed.

"So... I sort of have a crush on you?" Jess said.

"Really?" Mike sounded stunned.

"Yeah. I mean, you're sort of cute, in an underworld type of way, and even though you're a dork you're kind of edgy without knowing it. And I didn't know how hot you were before, but now... Man, I need to see you shirtless."

"Um... "

"Look. I actually have no idea how to do this. I've never really... done, romance. And if the others found out... They would never let me hear the end of it. So I guess its not really a good idea for me to make out with you and stuff."

"Okay?"

"I mean, it's hard to keep secrets when you're all in the same head. So I can't have any late night make out sessions, or there would be some pretty serious reactions and restrictions and stuff."

"That's... fine?"

"Okay. Goodnight then." Jess turned over, and after a long, long time, both of them fell asleep.

...oOo...
                                      I SHIP IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment