Search This Blog

Saturday, November 17, 2012



this is a completely random thing I came up with on my way to the library, so yeah.
     I’ve always been able to do things, see things, that other people don’t. I don’t think it’s a questions of can’t…It’s more like they don’t try hard enough. I don’t know why it’s so easy for me to…try, but that’s just the way it is I suppose.
     No one really knows of course. Why would you tell someone things if you had to explain it as a dream, or a movie, or book, that you conveniently forgot the name of. Why tell people you’re crazy right? I don’t I’m telling you this. It’s not like anyone’s actually going to read it. But I’ve always felt that you’re there, looking over my shoulder, seeing all the bits, even the…unpleasant ones.
     I don’t really remember the first…encounter, but I sort of do. I was walking home from the library, just after I had gotten two books. They were good books, actually, I read them later. Really good books. But I sort of…forgot, with everything that happened that day. It was normal day, quite usual actually. I was wearing my puffy white vest, keeps one warm. I had almost reached my house, I was in front of the next door neighbors. There was nothing unusual about the street, unless you live in a desert or something, because there was snow. There was a car, on the other side of the road. It had been sitting there for weeks, didn’t really expect anyone to pick it up at this point. As I saw came around the side, I saw…something, in the window.
     I still don’t really know what I saw, because it was gone within seconds. But it had huge spikes, all over. Quite scary actually. Even now I can still remember the moment when it looked at me, because its eyes…its eyes were unmistakably, without a doubt…human.

No comments:

Post a Comment