Search This Blog

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Mwa. Ha ha.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Why do I scream, you ask?
IT'S FINALLY WORKING. (Or, more specifically, writing.)
I do believe I have captured the voice of the knave.
Who is the knave?
Well, all you Wonderlanders will know her as Alice.
All those who listen to Florence and the machine will know her as the one who cut out the girl's eye. (At first the queen was cutting out eyes, but then Alice fit better.)
And then all her friends know her as The Knave of Hearts. Or just Hearts if they're not being formal.
So yes, I've somehow managed to view the world from her blue eyes. And now I feel very ladylike.
Which isn't as fun as it should be.
And that, my dear readers, is why i have proper posture.

(I don't really understand any of this either. Just another rant I suppose.)

No comments:

Post a Comment