Search This Blog

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Individual Worth

For some reason, today I feel like i really need to tell you all how truly beautiful you are. Every one of you is amazing in your own special way, and every one of you has a great potential. Don't let yourself down. Don't insult yourself: That's everyone else's job. I don't have very good self esteem, but I'm trying. I'm trying to see the world in a better light, to see myself in a better light, as hard as that is, and to see other people in a better light. 
I know that every person has their own disabilities, their own flaws, their own struggles and addictions. But there is always a chance that we can improve. There is always hope, even if you have none of your own,. There is always someone who will give a thought to every person, thinking about just how beautiful they really are, and there is someone who hopes for them to be better. Today that person is me, and maybe no one else. Tomorrow it can be you, or any day after. As long as you have hope,. and you spread that light all around you,. you and every other person can and will improve. Share this message, and share a message of you own. Take that chance to show the world how amazing you can be. And remember that you are beautiful. Here's something that relates. I found it a while ago and loved it, because somehow, even though they're selling a product, it feels more like a way to lift each of the women up.


In other news, I made a new YouTube video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA1AlAJC8Ak
Since the add a video button can't find the video on YouTube I'll just give you a URL. Harumph. 


No comments:

Post a Comment