Search This Blog

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Not to late...?

So...  I never go on this blog and now I apologize and prep[are to spam you with tons of news about everything.
So. Italy was amazing, and I will post about that, with pictures and fabulous tales and such.
I have finished several drafts of Endron, and I am hoping to get it to the point where people can read into by December at which point I will be 15.
Which is another thing that makes me scream into my pillow for about five hours.
My other stories are going well, but I'm devoting most of my attention to the Endron trilogy. And that's the big hurrah.
And for anyone who cares and knows what I'm talking about, Emily gets to keep Summer.
OH THE FEELS!!!!!!!
And I think that's about it. I'll split the rest of it up into long and probably boring posts.

I love all your faces, nonexistent people!!
(And suddenly I realize I don't just talk to myself, I blog to myself. The trials of an author are never through.)

No comments:

Post a Comment