Search This Blog

Friday, August 16, 2013

Newbie

So, I'm coming up with new ideas, a lot of which have been listed at the bottom of the page. And the one theme throughout my stories is that the main character is never normal. There always has to be something special about them. So I keep trying to make a normal character, but it just doesn't happen, because really, are any of us normal? I want someone who fits in well, but isn't that just so boring? But it can be interesting. Each of us has so many issues, even if no one else knows about them. We have flaws, and if one were able to just peek in on a life and see every part of it, without anything being hidden, then something could be found. A different way of looking at life may be revealed.

Founders, what was that. Anyway, what I was supposed to be talking about before random inspiration i have two relatively new ideas. The first is something from yesterday, really. It's just an idea to have five witches, each with a specialty, and have them clash and be forced to work together.

The second idea is actually really old. I first made this picture.
At the time I had no idea who she was, and I didn't know for a long time after that. But eventually she gained a name, and a sense that she had a troubled past.
Oh, and the part about how she's an assassin or something. 
So for a long time, the two pictures of The Dragon sat in my hard drive. Then one day I found them again and made a companion picture.
Yeah, big difference. And she's smiling! And after I made this I just couldn't stop thinking about it. So I started writing, and then all at once the folks from Life in The Underworld popped up and I figured out just why her past is so troubled.
She can't remember anything from before her fifteenth birthday. And the stuff that happened after that... Well, that's where the super assassin part comes in.
So now I've got a story with something called a heartless, reapers, devils, skills with a sword, one very spunky... twenty five year old, and one secret organization.
This should be fun...


No comments:

Post a Comment