Search This Blog

Sunday, August 25, 2013

OMFOUNDERS DILLON COLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, I has finally gotten the third and last book of the Star Shards series by Neil Shusterman, but I'm not letting myself start it because I know if i do I'll stay up all night reading it. And it helps that they're school tomorrow and if I don't finish I will not pay attention in class. At all.
Sigh.

In other news, I have started something else new that I will probably never finish. So please help encourage me to get the thing done. http://www.wattpad.com/story/7824041-super-ior-hearts
And please do follow me on wattpad because occasionally I post things that make sense, while here I just... Rant.

Because ranting is fun.

They should seriously make a video for my face when I say that line. Just my face, nothing else.

So what Super(ior) Hearts basically is, is a story about my characters, and what if they were superheroes and supervillans. Of course, Emily Swiftfoot now hates me because I';m both making her be a villain and making her fall in love with Crow again. (Who just happens to be one of the fore-mentioned superheroes. Insert evil laugh here.) And I made the cover myself, and I'm very proud of it. They're all so adorable. Can you guess who they all are?
So yeah, go read that. It's cool. I've gotten really far in how long? Three days? Why much dedication on things I can never actually make money off of? Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment