Search This Blog

Friday, August 3, 2012

I just got back from lake Powell.(Best Vacation ever!) I love Utah!!!!!!!!!!!!! We had a lot of fun there. While I was there I got three ideas for stories. One would be mermaids that live in a lake and are styled like this:(But lake.) The next one was A Year In Powell, were a group of 6 friends spend a year in lake Powell. But I couldn't find a huge way to keep the storyline going, so I was thinking of combining it with the Mermaid idea. what do you peoples think? the last one was betwixt, which I will address later. (Mwahaha! Cliffhanger!)

2 comments:

  1. My dad grew up in Utah and had a very interesting Lake Powell story.
    He and his friends rode there on their bikes and there was no shortage of adventure! If you want I could fill you in some more and maybe you could use it in your story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's okay! I know plenty about Lake Powell.(It's an almost yearly getaway for my family.)

    ReplyDelete