Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Part 3


“No,” He shakily said. “I guess I’m just a little shocked. I met a…a…fairy tale character today. Rebelling against Lord Flamecroft, breaking out of the worst jail I the history of ever. At five. Well, she turned out to be a lot different than I thought. And she kind of crushed a few of my dreams.”
     “What do you mean?” I asked, still looking for signs of injury.  
     “Well, I thought… never mind. It’s silly.”
     “Come on,” I insisted. “You can tell me.”   
     "well, I was thinking, and i just thought that, hey, that girl has a ton of power. i mean, did you see how strong her emotions were? It's insane! And I was kind of thinking that she could help stop the war. also, i meant it when i said she was pretty. I know, it's just a silly childish wish, but...yeah."
     "No.it's not silly or childish. If we just...I've got it!" I yelled making Crow jump. "Tell Zane and the hermit i won't be back any time soon. I'm so glad i have my belt with me," the last part i murmured to myself.
     "wait, what? Rose, if your going after her, I'll have to..."
     "Bye Crow! don't send anyone after me it will just waste time. I've got to go. Bye!" I waved and ran, leaving Crow standig at the edge of the forest with a puzzled face.
     He stood for a moment, then shook his head and walked back toward the square.  
                                            

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! Who's Zane again?
    I want to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jane is Rose's boyfriend. He is boring. But he does have an uncanny ability to tell what people are feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LURV IT!!! keep on posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love your story. i hope we have the same lunch together! u r so good at writing, it's scary!!!! i love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. do you know who the picture is of? Did I already say?

      Delete