Search This Blog

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Yesterday I was cleaning under my bed and I found the coolest things! EXTREMELY early Endron ideas! There was an 'A' character, who you all know as Emily. Even then she had bangs. There was a boy for her to fall in love with. His name was Zach and he was exactly like my old crush, (Tease me all you like, I don't like him anymore.) Right down to the name. there was Sasha, 'A's' archenemy. Her name and role are the same today. There was also a Rose, but she was very indistinct. The even crazier thing was that all this was scribbled about before that fateful 6th grade assignment that started everything. Even then, Emily was the same! Makeup was avoided, along with the color pink. These paper belonged to a scene that is still going to be in the book today. I will continue tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I can look back at earlier stuff and just LMHO!
    I had this early series that was just terrible, the story, the plot, the writing, the characters, the artwork, all just horrific! I call them 'the stories that didn't make the cut'. But I did keep a few things from those first failures, not much, more like a little intrigue about a ring that seems to be passed from hand to hand, never by someone's will. And a far away island that no one can get to, but you can always see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad encouraged me to keep all my writing, no matter how horrible. It might inspire you later. Mine has!

    ReplyDelete